Saturday, September 4, 2010

Welcome Home to some...........




I asked John for his words for this and what did he tell me -


"I cry in movies, but I had to take a shower after watching this - unbelievable!"

"As joyous as this is, we cannot forget those who did not come home, American, NATO, Iraqi and Afghan. And we cannot forget the women in both countries who remain subjugated by disgraceful doctrine."

"And we can never forget that George Bush, the worst president in American history, made this all happen in the first place - and his sidekick the black-hearted Dick Cheney manipulated and tarnished the American dream so his company Halliburton could make money. 

Welcome home to all the men and women who did make it back!"

Then John told me another story

When I was five years old, my Mother told me,


"Little Johnnie, you were born in the Year of the Monkey before the Bomb. 
American came out of WWII as the reigning World Power.
Egypt was the World power for 2,000 years.
The Greeks for 500.
The Romans for 1,500 years.
The Frogs, Brits and Spanish for 500 years each.

America will be the World Power for only 50 years."
How did she know, George Bush wasn't even born yet!


This is a true story!



See you on the water,

Ling Yai (Thai for 'Big Monkey')  AKA John Caveman Gray


             
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment