Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pain and suffering because of an opinion



Image from Care 2 make a difference
(Ed - John was unable to talk to me regarding this dreadful act in America 
- simply telling me)


"It’s time for my Manifesto to Non-violent change"

I take out the words from an article posted by www.care2.com.



Regardless of how you vote or who you worship, tell me honestly, is this the America that you want to live in? 
Do you want kids to grow up thinking that beating someone is ok, as long you disagree with their opinion on corporate tax rates? 
Does this make you feel free/safe/proud? 
Can’t we put aside our petty differences for just one damn second and realize that this is wrong at the cellular level? 
WE ARE ALL HUMAN! 
Do we not all deserve some measure of basic respect one from another?
I have no energy left to be angry at this injustice. I am just sad. Sad for what unbridled greed and censorship has done to America. A country I love. A country built on the idea that ANYONE, no matter what they believe, could live here and be safe.
That America is disappearing. Will you let it slip away because it’s too annoying/time consuming/confrontational to get involved? Or will you take a stand?



Enough to make you think...


See you on the water, Ling Yai (Thai for 'Big Monkey') AKA John Caveman Gray


             
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment