Saturday, January 7, 2012

Where is the best Health Care Plan in the World?





I wrote this in response to a petition asking congress to give up their fancy health care benefits if they votes against health care and social security.  You may find it useful.

US Congress! 

Remember, their mandatory dress code is a Suit and silk tie, 
delivered from Tel Aviv via Wall Street!

Do unto others as you do unto yourselves.  


I'm a very patriotic expat in Thailand.  My medical plan costs me $1/visit for ANYTHING, even extended major surgery.  My doctor is better than any I ever had in America.  


If Thailand can take care of their citizens, expat workers and overseas retirees, how dare you not provide the same for Americans.  As a businessman I completely understand that jobs are created from my company's growth - NOT FROM INCOME TAX!  


Tax those rich bastards - they all cheat anyway and don't report 99% of their income anyway.  If you do not support this, you are just a whore taking a bribe - anything from a slick business suit (the mark of a criminal) or campaign contributions (the mark of a criminal).


See you on the water, Ling Yai (Thai for 'Big Monkey') AKA John Caveman Gray

             
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment