Sunday, January 6, 2013

NRA - stand down



As a Wildlife Rehabber I learnt to hate guns at an early age

When I was a teenager I was given a majestic barn owl which was shot with a rifle. The owl had been resting in a tree and the hunter had taken a shot and then left it dying - that is not a sport.

I prepared myself with my 'Falconering gloves' to steady this innocent life - but there was no hope - the victim of a hunter's joy?

Guns are instruments of death - how do I reply to this - 

"Guns have saved lives in America"


People who enjoy guns are sexually maladjusted fools who cover their own inadequacies with a "sense of power" that comes from a gun. Hunting wildlife is merely home invasion of souls who do not have the ability to protest or fight back.

 My solution to "sport hunting" is to issues licenses to hunt only other hunters - that may actually be a fair fight instead of a one-sided massacre. In the process, all the gun-loving sicko's would kill each other off - the average World IQ would go up several points - so 
would respect for peace and love. 

All life is sacred, so let's stop all guns, not only assault rifles!

See you on the water, Ling Yai (Thai for 'Big Monkey') AKA John Caveman Gray

             
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment