Tuesday, April 16, 2013

An email from a guest of the Sunset




An email John gray received after a Hong by Starlight trip he made with some guests

This email is to congratulate you all on a fantastic tour. We spent 9 says in Phuket and did many tours. Your was by far the most interactive, personal, 1 on 1 amazing experience by far. 

Charlie was our guide and I can not say enough good things about him ! He went out of his way to educate us,show us and make us feel special. He was very genuine and kind. He did many over and above things for us including the offering we made to float. He brought flowers from home to make it look special and put extra candles for us to have extra happiness.

I helped him pick rubbish from the beautiful waters as I felt his pain in soiling such a beautiful surrounding.

All around the tour was our last before departing and left us with an unforgettable impression.

Please ensure this feedback gets to him and as a customer service manager of 230 staff, he would be an asset to my company and I would pay him any figure to work for me.

Again thank you for an amazing tour.

Regards


Sent from my iPhone
Nathen French
Store Manager
Pasadena Foodland


See you on the water, Ling Yai (Thai for 'Big Monkey') AKA John Caveman Gray


             
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment