Monday, December 2, 2013

Rugby Union - my Religion



Rugby Union is my religion, I'm a Vietnam Era Vet, and I played rugby at both UCLA and my club rugby in both California and Hawai'i, where I was both Union Secretary and Secretary of the Pan-Am/Continental Airlines World Invitational - in the 70-80's the World's biggest tournament. I continue to play Old Boys in Phuket, Thailand.
 

As a VET and a RUGGER I am outraged that I have to waste my time signing a discriminatory petition - especially against VETS. My reputation on the pitch was "If you think he's mad now, just don't piss him off!"

Well, this ridiculous and discriminatory rule pisses me off! It's as bad as the Olympic ban on rugby since the 20's...


And if you ever get to Phuket, don't bring your cleates - you are an embarassment to the World's premier field game. And that includes American football.


See you on the water, Ling Yai (Thai for 'Big Monkey') AKA John Caveman Gray

             
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment