Thursday, August 20, 2015

Stop Melissa Bachman


For 65 of my 70 years I have said that hunters of all kinds are nothing but home invasion artists so cowardly they blow away species without the ability to fight back. Melissa Bachman is one of the worst! 
ALL hunters are simply cowards who kill an animal with no ability to fight back. Its cowardly, despicable and sadistic. I know, because I've been rehabbing wildlife since U was five - 65 years now. I'm on the other side of the gun, trying to save the aftermath despicable hunters create. 
The only true sport is when hunters buy licenses to hunt each other. The World hostility index would drop along with the jerk population. I truly hope that one of the innocent animals she shoots lives long enough to maul her into infinity. 
This is one monster of a cold hearted bitch. Pray her gun misfired and the animal she hunted rips her apart - slowly and painfully. Melissa, you are a true Black Heart. I am ashamed we are the same species.

See you on the water, Ling Yai (Thai for 'Big Monkey') AKA John Caveman Gray

             
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment