Sunday, June 3, 2018

Danger of Plastic Bags



We received a message from John Gray after this article by CNN - https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/03/asia/whale-dead-plastic-bags/index.html - was posted about a whale ingesting plastic bags - photo courtesy of CNN.

For 20 years we have collected marine plastic rubbish in Phang Nga bay.  Personally, I collected 9,086 rubbish bags of Marine rubbish.
Our guides also collect plastic rubbish - and our guests get into the action as well.  
I am currently out of action coming down from a marine rubbish infection that first put me in Phuket Provincial Hospital.  I almost lost my leg.  Hospital records and staff can verify. This includes doctors and staff.  
I still cannot go kayaking for rubbish until I recover.  
Phang Nga Bay National Park staff can also verify.”

See you on the water, Ling Yai (Thai for 'Big Monkey') AKA John Caveman Gray

             
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment