Friday, October 1, 2010

Bullfighting is disgusting


From Animals in Entertainment - permission requested
Bullfighting is disgusting, cruel and sub-human.  Let the firefighter’s burn before they raise money, and then they will also burn in hell - as they deserve.  I am a member of SKAL, the travel professionals club.  I also won their Ecotourism Award, but I will not go to our headquarters because they are in Spain.  I have also turned down large and financially lucrative groups from Spain because they are barbarians, and they do not deserve my quality, enlightening environmental experiences.  I do not want the blood of bulls on my hands.  

Of course, I always cheer for the bull to kill the matador, a disgusting example of "humanity" who does not deserve to live.  If the matador has true courage, let him take up the rodeo version of bull riding. Hopefully the bull will kill the matador.  I do not want them in MY Family of Man, any more than I want a genocidal dictator.  

Take the high road and ban bullfighting in both Spain and Portugal, and all the Latin American countries.  Like war and genocide, bullfighting shows the worst of the human animal - and it’s shameful to call matadors and fans as human beings. 


Since bullfighting only occurs in Catholic countries, I must ask, "Would Jesus approve of bullfighting, or would he kill any animal in such a vicious and brutal way?  Of course not!  Let them all go to hell, from the horns of the bull.

See you on the water,


Ling Yai (Thai for 'Big Monkey')  AKA John Caveman Gray


             
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment