Sunday, October 24, 2010

Why I don't buy Japanese - Part 2




Most Japanese do not even know their own history.  They do not know that military planners projected 1-2 million allied casualties and 5 million Japanese civilian casualties, and opted for the Atomic bombs as the lesser of two evils.   


(War is Hell, and I'm a Pacifist - that does not change the facts.)


As a kayaker I've had numerous close encounters with whales and dolphin - "Look Them in the Eye" for up to an hour's conversation.  These are overwhelming, special, privileged memories - high points of my life.


Cetaceans are not cows and pigs (I'm also vegan - eat red meat and you die of heart disease, cancer, obesity and diabetes - the price you pay for eating your mammal relatives).  


Whales and dolphin are highly intelligent.  Cetaceans are HUMANS OF THE SEA.  Killing one is murder, organized murder is GENOCIDE.


I've written to most major Japanese Brand Name Corporations asking them to denounce whaling so I that can buy their products.  Not one Corporation has even had the courtesy to reply.

Vote with your wallet.  

Remember these facts the next time you consider buying "Japanese"


See you on the water, 


Ling Yai (Thai for 'Big Monkey') AKA John Caveman Gray

             
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment